Groups

psn £10 promo

Hey guys

Anyone got their code/notification of getting one yet? Im still awaiting either

Thanks!

9 Comments

Apparently it appears in your notifications on your main PS4 front screen, not received it yet either

I haven't received mine either. Hoping it'll come soon. I'd like to use it on the Easter sales.

Seems the promo codes have been delayed it's now anytime upto the 10th. Source twitter @AskPS_Uk pinned tweet and got a reply that said 10th
    Edited by: "andy7912" 7th Apr

Original Poster

andy7912

Seems the promo codes have been delayed it's now anytime upto the 10th. … Seems the promo codes have been delayed it's now anytime upto the 10th. Source twitter @AskPS_Uk pinned tweet and got a reply that said 10th

Thanks for that, was thinking it's getting close

Still nothing

Original Poster

Hiltron09

Still nothing

I've seen on the PS4 home screen an official confirmation of delay. Guessing we'll only start seeing the codes on the 10th.

chocobogamer

I've seen on the PS4 home screen an official confirmation of delay. … I've seen on the PS4 home screen an official confirmation of delay. Guessing we'll only start seeing the codes on the 10th.

Oh I see thanks. Haven't been on today yet.

Just had my psn voucher through

Got mine sent to my email address. Check your inbox guys.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Fifa 18 web app Now active.44
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1930
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356

See more discussions