PSN

Found 30th Dec 2017
My son has had a PS4 for Christmas and I got some games he asked for
Battlefront 2, WWll, Titanfall2 he is now moaning for a PSN so he can play online. I’ve refused to pay £20 for 3 months and £50 for 12months. Is there any other way he can play online without having to buy a PSN? Please help I’ve got a Mardy teenager.
Community Updates
Ask
20 Comments
No, you need PS+ to be able to play online.

CDKeys do sell it cheaper however, cdkeys.com/pla…lus

If you like their FB page you get 5% off too.

Play Asia are selling 3months for 15 too, always worth a look about but CDKeys is normally the place to go, or eBay
Edited by: "benjammin316" 30th Dec 2017
Nobody pays full price for PS+ (not PSN) keep an eye on deals here for well under £40. The added benefit is free games so it could pay for itself quite quickly if they are games he likes on there. Metal Gear 5 was free in October as an example
Is there a way both my son’s can get the benefit of the PS+ on different consoles (both got PS4) so I’m not paying twice
Edited by: "Rach75" 30th Dec 2017
My 14 year old son pays for it himself out of birthday/Xmas monies and any savings from unspent ‘pocket money’. Might be a good opportunity to explain bank of mum and dad are currently closed for the festive season
Yes just Google PS4 game sharing.
Average price is £40 for the year if you shop around, I see it as fairly good value with all the free game offers, one game can cost £40 but with ps plus they get lots of games to keep them occupied, I got my daughter the vr headset for Christmas but there was then no way I could afford games on top of that, the good things was that she could download a lot of vr games to keep her happy, one of which was rush if blood, a great game for the vr. Then there are all the trial games etc. Plus being able to play online with friends keeps them into games for longer so they don't want as many new titles.....
Rach753 h, 29 m ago

Is there a way both my son’s can get the benefit of the PS+ on different c …Is there a way both my son’s can get the benefit of the PS+ on different consoles (both got PS4) so I’m not paying twice

Should have got xbox, 2 xbox consoles can share gold (xbox version of ps+) and also share any digital games bought... I did that for my girls and it's so amazing =)
CD keys normally have a 12 month pass for £38 , that’s cheaper than a game . You get lots of free content and free demos , and 2 games free a month ( not top games ! ) . It’s well worth it for £38 , and then they can play all friends online too .
Snakeyes64612 h, 51 m ago

Should have got xbox, 2 xbox consoles can share gold (xbox version of ps+) …Should have got xbox, 2 xbox consoles can share gold (xbox version of ps+) and also share any digital games bought... I did that for my girls and it's so amazing =)

Same with the PS4.

@op

If both children have a PS4 each. You can game share all digital content. This is the same for PlayStation plus (which allows you to play online).

If one already has ps+, you can just game share his account to his brothers console.

Pick one account to game share to the other, then make sure that account is the one you buy all digital content on.

Son A has the master account all his content is shared to Son B's PS4.

m.uk.ign.com/wik…nds
Edited by: "kos1c" 31st Dec 2017
kos1c57 m ago

Same with the PS4. @opIf both children have a PS4 each. You can game share …Same with the PS4. @opIf both children have a PS4 each. You can game share all digital content. This is the same for PlayStation plus (which allows you to play online). If one already has ps+, you can just game share his account to his brothers console. Pick one account to game share to the other, then make sure that account is the one you buy all digital content on. Son A has the master account all his content is shared to Son B's PS4. http://m.uk.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/How_to_Game-Share_with_Family_and_Friends

Thanks for the adv
kos1c1 h, 15 m ago

Same with the PS4. @opIf both children have a PS4 each. You can game share …Same with the PS4. @opIf both children have a PS4 each. You can game share all digital content. This is the same for PlayStation plus (which allows you to play online). If one already has ps+, you can just game share his account to his brothers console. Pick one account to game share to the other, then make sure that account is the one you buy all digital content on. Son A has the master account all his content is shared to Son B's PS4. http://m.uk.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/How_to_Game-Share_with_Family_and_Friends

Didn't even know that, can they play the same games at the same time?
Have you done the 2 week free trial. Also users are able to create free 2 week accounts numerous times without having to pay anything
Snakeyes64629 m ago

Didn't even know that, can they play the same games at the same time?

Yup, setting an account as primary to a console means all sub users can use the content from the primary account.

So you would set your account on your daughter's PS4 as primary.

She'd us [daughter account] to play your games (as it's shared from the primary setting).

You on your own PS4 would use [dad account] . Which would give you access to your owned content only.

Both can be played at the same time. 1 ps+ is needed (on the primary account), most dlc is shared as well.
Edited by: "kos1c" 31st Dec 2017
Hassxn78631st Dec 2017

Have you done the 2 week free trial. Also users are able to create free 2 …Have you done the 2 week free trial. Also users are able to create free 2 week accounts numerous times without having to pay anything

No I didn’t know there was one. Could you let me know how to do this please

Check YouTube . Try typing in 2 week pan trial on YouTube .
Here is one video below
Rach7557 m ago

No I didn’t know there was one. Could you let me know how to do this please

You may need to put your card details in.. make sure to remove it once the 2 week trial is operated. Also, there is a 2 day trial that does not require any card details. Check YouTube
Hassxn78631st Dec 2017

You may need to put your card details in.. make sure to remove it once the …You may need to put your card details in.. make sure to remove it once the 2 week trial is operated. Also, there is a 2 day trial that does not require any card details. Check YouTube

My son Did the 2day trail without me knowing and now he cannot do the 14day trail grrr
Rach7522 m ago

My son Did the 2day trail without me knowing and now he cannot do the …My son Did the 2day trail without me knowing and now he cannot do the 14day trail grrr

Lol. Check YouTube... I’m sure you still can (I think) ... It’s a long process for YouTube to explain is easier
I’ve made a new account got the 14day trail sorted but now it doesn’t show on my other account that the system has PlayStation + it only shows it on the new account not old main account? Hope I made sense cause the video said it will show on all accounts on that ps4? I’ve activated it so the new account is primary account and the old one is linked to it what am I doing wrong???
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants