PSN Account Recovery

Posted 2nd Apr
I created an Indonesian PSN account in 2018. Having sold the PS4 around a year ago I never needed to access it until recently when I got myself another PS4. Unfortunatly I can't remember the password for it, and to make matters worse the email address I used has been deleted by the provider for not using it in 12 months.

So is there anyway of recovering the PSN password in this situation, as mentioned I know the email address and I know my PSN username.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

3 Comments
Could you make the same email address on the hosting website or that blocked?

If that would work, maybe a password recovery would go to the new account as using the same spelling for the account.
Edited by: "kos1c" 3rd Apr
kos1c03/04/2020 00:35

Could you make the same email address on the hosting website or that …Could you make the same email address on the hosting website or that blocked? If that would work, maybe a password recovery would go to the new account as using the same spelling for the account.

Becasue its been deleted fairly recently it can take up to a year for it to be available for reuse again.
mudddy03/04/2020 09:46

Becasue its been deleted fairly recently it can take up to a year for it …Becasue its been deleted fairly recently it can take up to a year for it to be available for reuse again.

playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/access-and-details/update-psn-sign-in-id/

"If you cannot access your Sign-in ID (email address), you will need to contact us* with the following information:

Online ID (the name shown when you play online)
A copy of your ID. For example your passport or driver’s license.
*You can find the appropriate contact number by clicking here, typing ‘forgotten email’ into the search bar and selecting your PlayStation system — the ‘call us’ option will appear at the bottom of the page."

It'll be a little tough with your i.d being UK based. But can give it ago.
Edited by: "kos1c" 3rd Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions