Found 10th Aug 2009
For those who are PS3 beta testers and check up on the beta forums from time to time, people who are currently beta testers can now invite one friend to also become one. This is only running for a week though. Check the beta forums for more information including the form which you need to fill out if you want to invite a friend. Below is the criteria taken from the thread:

* Aged 18 or over;
* Able to read and give feedback in English as the Beta Trials are in English only;
* A European resident;
* Owner of a PLAYSTATION®3 or PlayStation®Portable with a broadband internet connection and a European PLAYSTATION®Network master account;
* lready a member of our Official PLAYSTATION® Forums;
* One of your PSN friends.

If you are already a beta tester and would like to invite somebody, then I'd suggest checking out the beta forums. You can only invite one person though and it must fit the criteria above.

Im not a tester but if anyone here is and wants to invite me, would be great!

1. Misc
  2. PSN
  3. PS3
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSN
  3. PS3
12 Comments

Please invite me? Same username as here. :thumbsup:

I wouldn't mind being one too.

me too please 'bph_02'

SuperEd

me 3 PSN ID: spudbelly

me too please, if anyone has a spare invite :thumbsup:

mee tooo plz. psn same as here.

wat do u beta test anyway.

Anyone got a link explaining this?

Banned

sounds good, to be involved, a link a to eplain would be appreciated, my psn is dj_urban if anyone would like to invite me

infact my m8 tested home & motorstorm pacific rift, getting invite form him woo hoo

dj_urban;5984417

for anyone in london bond street area ( motorstorm arctic rift … for anyone in london bond street area ( motorstorm arctic rift )http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=138&thread.id=17665M.A.G BETA 10th of may.http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=bEN_Games_MAG&thread.id=2794

would have gone to the bnd street one but its long gone.

Banned

ALICOM007;5984456

would have gone to the bnd street one but its long gone.

is didnt know thougth it was this weekend, london is miles from where i am lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return11
    2. 241 cinema code - how to ask?22
    3. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch11
    4. Credit Card Debt Question...66

See more discussions