Found 30th Mar 2011
Trying to get hold of one but only place that stocks it atm is GAME for £20. Zavvi, Argos and Play dont even recognise it! :s and Amazon doesnt seem to have a clue. Play do sell the £50 one but i dont know whats happenned to make the £20 ones go missing. Wanna get some stuff for Mass Effect 2. If anyone has any help on this matter, that be great. Thanks

6 Comments

Why not buy it from GAME?

Original Poster

cos most of the time you see it around the £16/£17 mark for £20 instead of outright £20 for £20 and if i wanted to pay that much, id just link up my credit card

Hazza306

cos most of the time you see it around the £16/£17 mark for £20 instead of … cos most of the time you see it around the £16/£17 mark for £20 instead of outright £20 for £20 and if i wanted to pay that much, id just link up my credit card

You could check in FS/FT section...

Also, ShopTo sell them. Although I can't get onto their website at the moment...

Original Poster

emhaslam

Also, ShopTo sell them. Although I can't get onto their website at the … Also, ShopTo sell them. Although I can't get onto their website at the moment...

Yeah I was just about to try them, must be the killzone offer and thanks buddy, ill look in the fs section

someone was selling 2 on here today

hotukdeals.com/for…674
Edited by: "GRGO140" 30th Mar 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660
    4. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262

See more discussions