Psn credit & fifa coins

Found 2nd Jan 2014
My 10 year old son has some playstation network credit and wishes to buy some fifa coins for fifa 14 on ps4, how does he do this? Many thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
Community Updates
14 Comments
When you go into the store (within the game) it should give you options for how many coins you want to buy. Once you choose, it will take you to your "wallet", which should show you how you currently have, how much the purchase will cost and how much will be left. Click ok and that should be it.
I had Lego when I was 10.
civms47

When you go into the store (within the game) it should give you options … When you go into the store (within the game) it should give you options for how many coins you want to buy. Once you choose, it will take you to your "wallet", which should show you how you currently have, how much the purchase will cost and how much will be left. Click ok and that should be it.

It does give us an option to buy fifa points not coins, is that the same?
Andreww1701

I had stuff like mr frosty and a Rubix cube lol
Sorry I read that as points. You can't buy coins, you can only either win them through playing or make them by selling players. Points will let you buy packs, the contents of which you can sell to buy coins. It's not guaranteed how much you'll make, to be honest he's probably better spending the credit on something else worthwhile.
lyndaloo

I had stuff like mr frosty and a Rubix cube lol

I had marbles, spin tops and yoyo's
*sell to makecoins...
Okay Thanks so much, do you have any idea if it's worth buying coins on eBay and how do you transfer them onto your game?
lyndaloo

Okay Thanks so much, do you have any idea if it's worth buying coins on … Okay Thanks so much, do you have any idea if it's worth buying coins on eBay and how do you transfer them onto your game?

You run the risk of being scammed, getting your money book will be none existent!
Ok...I'll try and talk him out of it lol
lyndaloo

Ok...I'll try and talk him out of it lol

I believe you can only get coins for one format PS3 -PS4 and not from Xbox - xbox1, but unsure
Andreww1701

i had an Amiga with Sensible Soccer. Benfica had 4 star players you know.
Bumpydog

I believe you can only get coins for one format PS3 -PS4 and not from … I believe you can only get coins for one format PS3 -PS4 and not from Xbox - xbox1, but unsure

anyone can answer it, as long as you know the answer (_;)
I bought 200k of coins on ebay the other night for £12 you just tell them what player and the players details you put up for sale and they buy that player for 200k.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants