Groups
    EXPIRED

psn discount code

I need a psn discount code I'm on ps3

10 Comments

unfortunately codes for psn store are very hard to come by. looked myself a lot in recent months and haven't found one yet.

unfortunately codes for psn store are very hard to come by. looked myself a lot in recent months and haven't found one yet.

best bet is to buy cheap credit from cdkeys or game gift cards.

Original Poster

thank you

Original Poster

I'm trying to get the oddbox on ps3 but it's 15.99 I've never downloaded b4 what if the file gets corrupted will u lose the games?

Original Poster

eternaldragonuk

best bet is to buy cheap credit from cdkeys or game gift cards.

​see above please and thanks

lindus

I'm trying to get the oddbox on ps3 but it's 15.99 I've never downloaded … I'm trying to get the oddbox on ps3 but it's 15.99 I've never downloaded b4 what if the file gets corrupted will u lose the games?

No. Once purchased, the games are tied to your account and can be freely downloaded at any time. Failed downloads due to 'corruption' would be very rare, though, in any case.

Original Poster

thank u

Original Poster

It's ok I bought it

Original Poster

aaaand love it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886405
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would32127
      3. Would any bearded members like to sample our exquisite male grooming produc…11
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1901354

See more discussions