Groups

PSN down for the rest of the day

Banned
    PlayStation Network was taken offline for scheduled maintenance at 16:00. It wont be back up until 04:30 tomorrow.

12 hours for maintenance! This better be good after after the leap year fiasco and their linux witch hunt.

30 Comments

Banned

Inb4 the fanboys...

Thanks.

Original Poster Banned

master_chief;8798804

Inb4 the fanboys...

I'm already here :-D

surely it's 12 and a half

it's the difference between ooh and arr

master_chief;8798804

Inb4 the fanboys...

It was scheduled, as I read about it yesterday.

thesixthaxis.com/201…re/

good news for me. i might get some revision done for tomorrows A-Level exams. Probably not though... there's still offline.

Oh rubbish, thanks for the update.

dymondgeezer;8799890

Oh rubbish, thanks for the update.

No. That comes tomorrow.

Does this mean just no store or no online gaming either? Wanted to play cod later tonight

MANJ_007;8800194

Does this mean just no store or no online gaming either? Wanted to play … Does this mean just no store or no online gaming either? Wanted to play cod later tonight

"You should still be able to sign into the PSN and play games, “provided you have signed in recently”. If you wish to play online during the downtime, we’re being told to be signed in before 4PM on the 9th, and stay signed in."

I think that's a no unless you've signed in before 4pm

Banned

cant complain really,it is free after all!

Looks like it is down for everyone - even those who signed in early have reported being kicked.

So bored.......

RFC;8800254

cant complain really,it is free after all!

Yeah it is but for how much longer in it's current form ?

dontasciime;8800720

certainly not worth paying for with the amount of LAG................or maybe that's because i'm with the worst ISP ever (Plusnet)...............oh well ditched them today for Aquiss.........happy days.........maybe:?

hamza123;8800857

certainly not worth paying for with the amount of LAG................or … certainly not worth paying for with the amount of LAG................or maybe that's because i'm with the worst ISP ever (Plusnet)...............oh well ditched them today for Aquiss.........happy days.........maybe:?

Hope things improve for you.

The network seems to be back up - I have just been able to sign in OK

dontasciime;8800909

Hope things improve for you.

me 2, it's been a bad time with plusnet, constantly on the phone (when you eventually get through) connection dropping at least 5 times per night................never ending.

when i asked for my MAC key they told me that if i transfer before my contract end date (14th of this month) then i would be charged £92........lol. I contacted Aquiss to make sure the switchover happens on the 15th................cheeky bar stewards.

flamingcarrot;8800920

The network seems to be back up - I have just been able to sign in OK

me 2 and :whistling:with p!shy plusnet, no doubt connection will drop in 5 minutes like it usually does.

Banned

dontasciime;8800720

you gets what you pay for..

RFC;8808938

you gets what you pay for..

That's true I don't usually leave stuff at the supermarket.

Banned

dontasciime;8809313

That's true I don't usually leave stuff at the supermarket.

???

edit by me ....= you pays for pish you gets pish......simple enough for you!;-)

RFC;8809332

???edit by me ....= you pays for pish you gets pish......simple enough … ???edit by me ....= you pays for pish you gets pish......simple enough for you!;-)

correct:thumbsup:

RFC;8809332

???edit by me ....= you pays for pish you gets pish......simple enough … ???edit by me ....= you pays for pish you gets pish......simple enough for you!;-)

Was never complicated.

Banned

dontasciime;8809437

Was never complicated.

lol,chill wee fella....:-D

M

Banned

dontasciime;8809495
    M

calm down ma wee lassie............you are a worthwhile person.

^^:gift:

Psn network card

27MB-2NB5-GE4G

Banned

^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356127

See more discussions