PSN EU codes redeemable on UK account?

Posted 24th Jan
As per title. Are codes marked EU redeemable on UK account? Specifically, I wanted to buy this:

Fortnite Neo Versa Eneba
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I think they do - I used a Nordic 10 in 1 bundle code on my UK account which worked fine
Unless there are any restrictions shown on the supporting documentation with the purchase or account creation, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited/Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited accounts created in the UK are interchangeable with EU accounts (well, for the time being*) & always have been.

* Hmmm... I am presuming this will remain the same following Brexit.
sohailh198424/01/2020 17:23

I think they do - I used a Nordic 10 in 1 bundle code on my UK account …I think they do - I used a Nordic 10 in 1 bundle code on my UK account which worked fine

deleted1781224/01/2020 18:03

Unless there are any restrictions shown on the supporting documentation …Unless there are any restrictions shown on the supporting documentation with the purchase or account creation, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe Limited/Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited accounts created in the UK are interchangeable with EU accounts (well, for the time being*) & always have been.* Hmmm... I am presuming this will remain the same following Brexit.

Cheers folks, it did work. However another problem occurred and it turns out that website is dodgy. Or at least the suppliers on there are. It didn't give me 2000 vbucks, but only 500!

So WARNING anyone reading this. Do NOT use the site linked!

Not sure what to do now, I've messaged them and I'll see what they say. Anyone know if PayPal would help with code sales issues?
Edited by: "ra786" 24th Jan
ra78624/01/2020 18:34

Cheers folks, it did work. However another unrelated problem occurred and …Cheers folks, it did work. However another unrelated problem occurred and it turns out that website is dodgy. Or at least the suppliers on there are. It didn't give me 2000 vbucks, but only 500! So WARNING anyone reading this. Do NOT use the site linked in the title!!Not sure what to do now, I've messaged them and I'll see what hey say. Anyone know if PayPal would help with code sales issues?

Seems to be a recurring issue with PlayStation Network codes if you look through some of the recent reviews:

[ ie.trustpilot.com/rev…com ]
ra78624/01/2020 18:34

Cheers folks, it did work. However another problem occurred and it turns …Cheers folks, it did work. However another problem occurred and it turns out that website is dodgy. Or at least the suppliers on there are. It didn't give me 2000 vbucks, but only 500! So WARNING anyone reading this. Do NOT use the site linked!Not sure what to do now, I've messaged them and I'll see what they say. Anyone know if PayPal would help with code sales issues?

PayPal best bet I’d say - I’ve been covered in the past with faulty/dodgy codes via PayPal
sohailh198424/01/2020 18:46

PayPal best bet I’d say - I’ve been covered in the past with faulty/dodgy c …PayPal best bet I’d say - I’ve been covered in the past with faulty/dodgy codes via PayPal

It's a right pain though. I was being a bit dozy. I was getting them for someone else for the battle pass. Whatever that is.
I hate the bloody game myself.

I thought it was 10 quid for 1000 Vbucks on PSN so thought I might as well just get that Versa pack thing since it's the same price and you get 2000 points. The same pack is on CDkeys too. But because I only got 500 Vbucks, I ended up having to just buy direct off PSN anyway. And it's 7.99 not a tenner like I thought for some reason. So a lot of pointless messing about by me!

Hopefully PayPal will help out. I did a screen capture with the price paid that shows it should be 2000 Vbucks and not 500.
Edited by: "ra786" 24th Jan
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants