Groups

PSN Network question...

Would my details have been taken even if I have not been on PSN for about 3 months?

6 Comments

All details were compromised.
    /thread.

No, you're fine. If you haven't been on PSN for longer than a week it deletes your account and all your details.

your details slowly fade over time. how many times have you cleaned your ps3?

Original Poster

emhaslam

No, you're fine. If you haven't been on PSN for longer than a week it … No, you're fine. If you haven't been on PSN for longer than a week it deletes your account and all your details.

manc80

your details slowly fade over time. how many times have you cleaned your … your details slowly fade over time. how many times have you cleaned your ps3?

Really? Wow thanks for putting my mind at ease guys....The sarcasm is utterly brilliant!

I have just heard rumours that the hack only took info from those people playing online at a certain time

I think all your details 'could have' been taken not matter when you were playing online. the issue as i understand it is some of their older user information databases had little or no encryption.

You have more chance of winning the lottery!!!!!! Than YOUR details being compromised..
    Chill out like me, delete card details from PSN. And either use PSN cards or get a pre paid topup credit card (which you can use for many other things too) I now have an 'Orange credit card' which i can use just like any other without the risks but with all the benefits!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions