Groups

PSN not coming online for a number of days?

Anyone else heard this?Just spoke to a friend of mine who's in a job which has something to do with gaming and he's heard it could be a number of days at least before this problem is sorted

13 Comments

lol

Banned

It was hacked over Christmas...

reddit said Kim dotcom had sorted it out ...

Original Poster

I'm aware it's been down for a couple of days as I was wanting to get on to play a little AW but I was hopeful it would be any time now when it would be back online

scorpio iscariot

Anyone else heard this?Just spoke to a friend of mine who's in a … Anyone else heard this?Just spoke to a friend of mine who's in a job which has something to do with gaming and he's heard it could be a number of days at least before this problem is sorted

Right now it's anyone's guess how long PSN and Xbox Live will be having problems. The downtime is due to a DDoS (distributed denial of service) attack, supposedly organised by the "Lizard Squad" (as they call themselves on Twitter).
    Holly1985

It was hacked over Christmas...

DDoS =/= hack - it's simply a flood of requests that overwhelm the servers.
    norville555

reddit said Kim dotcom had sorted it out ...

So it would seem, to an extent...

forbes.com/sit…ad/

Mine was working at 3 this morning fine with full online play etc

Working fine for me atm PS3

On cod aw now

Try putting your PS in a dmz see if that helps

At least they have left Steam alone. X)

Banned

Did Manage to download a couple of games from ps store earlier today....... did take a while though?

faaaaaarkin hackers *pffft*

I still can't connect to psn from ps4 or the psn app on my phone. I thought it was now working?

I think some people have managed to get it working, works fine for me but that's on the ps3. Think it's only ps4 and Xbox that are affected, but thought it was working since this morning,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer45
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment33
      3. iPhone charging cable.916
      4. Wifi extender1115

See more discussions