Groups

PSN now selling movies

I see the playstation network now has movies for sale and also you can rent them but it's still a rip off whats worse is most of it is in standard definition.

12 Comments

Is that your rant over lol

or you could download a movie direct to your ps3 from internet browser an save it onto your hdd.i use stagevu

well go and buy it from where you think its cheaper........sony aint charging u extra to use the DVD or blu-ray player.

fps_d0minat0r;6943470

well go and buy it from where you think its cheaper........sony aint … well go and buy it from where you think its cheaper........sony aint charging u extra to use the DVD or blu-ray player.

But they force you to use another dvd player if you want output through scart lol

it takes 20 minutes to download a small update, imagine downloading a HD film ? LOL ROTFL etc etc

Original Poster

ryouga;6943398

Is that your rant over lol

no aint yet mate just saying they are charging way too much okay maybe its over now :-D

Original Poster

fps_d0minat0r;6943470

well go and buy it from where you think its cheaper........sony aint … well go and buy it from where you think its cheaper........sony aint charging u extra to use the DVD or blu-ray player.

you work for sony then

Xbox 360 wins at Movies On Demand. Get a choice of SD and HD. Plus now with Zune, its all streamed, so you can watch a movie in full 1080p without downloading it first.

Banned

Meadsy4742;6943680

Xbox 360 wins at Movies On Demand. Get a choice of SD and HD. Plus now … Xbox 360 wins at Movies On Demand. Get a choice of SD and HD. Plus now with Zune, its all streamed, so you can watch a movie in full 1080p without downloading it first.

but do you get to keep the movie?

Must admit I wont be buying any as most are more expensive than what you can buy the DVD for in a shop! :w00t:

Plus I want internet game / movie downloads to be an EPIC FAIL!

csiman;6945013

but do you get to keep the movie?Must admit I wont be buying any as most … but do you get to keep the movie?Must admit I wont be buying any as most are more expensive than what you can buy the DVD for in a shop! :w00t:Plus I want internet game / movie downloads to be an EPIC FAIL!

Nah its just rental.

I can't understand people that actually buy the games tbh.

For instance, on the 360, CoD2 for download is £19.99, people will probably be buying it at that price - its theft if you ask me.

Banned

Meadsy4742;6947128

Nah its just rental.I can't understand people that actually buy the games … Nah its just rental.I can't understand people that actually buy the games tbh.For instance, on the 360, CoD2 for download is £19.99, people will probably be buying it at that price - its theft if you ask me.

TBH, I cant see digital downloads of any type ever suceeding until they have a price point of 50% of the cheapest store. Lets face it, we all buy and eventually sell on but impossible with digital downloads.

Even then, I still prefer a hard version. :-D

csiman;6947374

TBH, I cant see digital downloads of any type ever suceeding until they … TBH, I cant see digital downloads of any type ever suceeding until they have a price point of 50% of the cheapest store. Lets face it, we all buy and eventually sell on but impossible with digital downloads.Even then, I still prefer a hard version. :-D

Exactly - you'd think they would be cheaper with no package or postings.

Plus theres just too many things that can go wrong in a digital world - server crashes and stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941357
      2. Heads-Up / Reminder - How to avoid using PayPal's own conversion rates :{22
      3. Fakespot.com Amazon fake review detector.710
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32454
      5. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047203

See more discussions