Groups

PSP 1000 - how much?

Ive got a psp 1000 in pretty good condition but a bit of a loose UMD door it comes with 4gb mem card + 512mb magic memory stick + x2 batteries (one normal, one hacked) - and 5 umds, gta lcs, virtua tenis world tour, soccer manager 07, spiderman 2 and urm...pro evo 5. it comes boxed wid all manuals, cable etc but no earphones. comes with the latest cfw and plenty of hacks + manuals, tutorials etc. How much would i get for this sort of package, here or on ebay? I've seen they go for a higher price on ebay, any ideas? Cheers. Because it says seller must state a price im jus saying a £100

3 Comments

supermod

How much would i get for this sort of package, here or on ebay? I've seen … How much would i get for this sort of package, here or on ebay? I've seen they go for a higher price on ebay, any ideas? Cheers

Moved to MISC. You can't post a 'How Much ?' thread in FS/T. You need to decide on an actual price & then re-list - please note the price stated cannot
    be raised once offers are made so make sure it's acceptable to you.

I just got £56 for an old psp with a fifa game on ebay
    not much help..but hey..i never am

Original Poster

lol. cheers anyways :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764281
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
      3. Did you know?2847
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions