PSP 2 Free Games welcome back problems

Just downloaded Killzone and then tried to download my 2nd free game choice Pursuit Force but when i go back i get message "No content was found".
Anyone else had any problems? It no longer gives me any choice to download any second game.

4 Comments

I think you need to go to account management->transaction management->service list and download from there.

Original Poster

Abvance

I think you need to go to account management-transaction … I think you need to go to account management->transaction management->service list and download from there.

Many thanks, worked a treat, downloading now.:)

Yeh that's the only way I could get it sorted.

Before that I had to change my password via Qoricity as the Sony link wouldn't work.

Tbh Sony have handled this whole thing as bad as the state of PSN in general. Awful.

dtovey89

Yeh that's the only way I could get it sorted.Before that I had to change … Yeh that's the only way I could get it sorted.Before that I had to change my password via Qoricity as the Sony link wouldn't work.Tbh Sony have handled this whole thing as bad as the state of PSN in general. Awful.

Only in Europe. Much better system in the US, not that I've got a US account or anything...

On the US PSstore, you 'purchase' (i.e. activate) Game 1 which then takes you to the options to download your game. On the store, Game 2 will still be there when you go back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3078
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201356
    3. 24 studio order number 0844 800 11 22119
    4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2698

See more discussions