Groups

psp 2003 - help please.

I have bought a slim and lite psp 2003, i switch it on (with a game in) but all that comes on is about connecting to a wireless network. Is there any way to by pass that, i don;t want to. I haven't got a clue on the password to ours, oh would want to know why i need it and he'd have to search for it and its a surprise for him.

Is this the norm?

thanks

5 Comments

Just switch the wireless swith to off, its on the top

Sounds like its updating the software... My sons did this a few weeks back. We eventually connected to wireless, downloaded the updates & has been fine since?!

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;7566456

Just switch the wireless swith to off, its on the top

thanks tried that screen still said the same though but to turn on the wirless first.

Pr3cious18;7566464

Sounds like its updating the software... My sons did this a few weeks … Sounds like its updating the software... My sons did this a few weeks back. We eventually connected to wireless, downloaded the updates & has been fine since?!

oh good looks like im going to have to connect then, if i conenct to an unsecured one will it work.. really ahvent a clue ont he password lol.

The password should be written on the router

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;7566636

The password should be written on the router

ohh cool will ahve a look.. thought it was the one you made up yourself...:) will look tomorrow as he's here now. thanks though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317

See more discussions