Groups
    EXPIRED

PSP

Hi bought a PSP on here
    can anyone tell me how i switch it on

13 Comments

There is a flick switch at the bottom right

Original Poster

yes i have done that there is a green light on but nothing on the screen?????

you should get a welcome or psp come up. i will ask my son when he gets in, he knows more than me,

Try pressing the display button down the bottom, it looks like a TV screen.

I guess that it is busted though.

turn it on, if the green light is on and nothing happens try a complete power off which is hold the power switch until the green light flashes 3 times and then try powering it back on again, if it still doesnt work you might need a pandora flash unbrick or a replacement screen

Original Poster

No nothing and the bloke i bought it off is suspended

chellemtd;3460414

No nothing and the bloke i bought it off is suspended

If it were the screen, you would still here it "Start up".
    I think that it is more than "Bricked", you can try unbricking it with a Pandora battery and memory stick.

Did you bother to get his contact details? He only joined this month.

Edit: you asked for him to PM you his telephone number, why don't you call him?

Original Poster

Yeah just been on the phone
    Has promised Refund today into my bank account then im to send the PSP When recieved
    Thanks for all your help

chellemtd;3460507

Yeah just been on the phone Has promised Refund today into my bank … Yeah just been on the phone Has promised Refund today into my bank account then im to send the PSP When recievedThanks for all your help

That's good, did he have any idea what it might be?

Original Poster

Said he couldnt understand it
    was working fine
    but has promised full refund

Did you charge it?

Original Poster

green light was on
    and wouldnt come on with charger in light turned orange so presume it is broken

the orange light means the battery is being charged or the psp psu is plugged in
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972455
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27148
      3. word association Game72944197
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions