Groups
    EXPIRED

PSP 3000 ceramic white questions

My brother wants to sell his PSP 3000.

Its slim and lite and he thinks its got 2 gb memory card. he has a case for it and the charger

He has asked me to sell it for him but I dont know really how new this model is? the only thing he told me is it is ceramic white and the model is PSP 3000 CW.

How much do you think its worth?

I dont think CEX are going to give a fair price. Its in good condition

Thanks for your help

9 Comments

£50 maybe

Original Poster

That little really? I thought it might of been worth more.

Is this an old model?

Original Poster

Its ceramic white if thats makes any difference?

50 is about the going rate these days for a psp.

If It's the 3000 then it's a slim n brite and that's the latest model Mick. CEX will give you £66 cash if its' boxed or £82 trade.

Dan being the Micro$oft zealot that he is probably wouldn't give you 50p for it...

Somewhere in the middle of the CEX value is the true worth... about £70 - £75. The sticking point with the 3000's is that it's mot possible (or at least wasn't) to flash them with CFW.

Original Poster

Oh right I think my brother will be disappointed then! Might chance it on here but with no feedback will be a hard sell.

I looked on fleebay and same are going for 80 - 100 quid. But there are so many different models I dont know whats what!

Cex are selling 2nd hand ones for like 100 quid and more!!

CFW?

shaun_mck;5947501

Oh right I think my brother will be disappointed then! Might chance it on … Oh right I think my brother will be disappointed then! Might chance it on here but with no feedback will be a hard sell.I looked on fleebay and same are going for 80 - 100 quid. But there are so many different models I dont know whats what!Cex are selling 2nd hand ones for like 100 quid and more!!CFW?

Ebay's your best bet - you won't get more than £70 delivered on the FS/FT boards...

CFW = Custom Firmware. Allows you to play *ahem* 'backups' on the older models... or homebrew applications for the more ethical users.

Original Poster

But ive got to take into account the 10% ebay take and the 2.5% paypal take. 70 quid delivery sounds like a nice amount. I think.

oh i see hacked psp then. emulators!

supermod

Thread closed - you must report pricing request threads to be closed & then wait at least 7 days before relisting in FS/T as per Forum rules :

hotukdeals.com/ite…250
    hotukdeals.com/for…296

Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in … Full FS Rules will apply to ANY thread listing of personal trade items in other forums here, including requests for pricing.

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Please wait 7 full days before relisting.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Best Wi-Fi extender33
    2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
    3. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
    4. sky q is it a good deal?55

See more discussions