Groups

PSP 3000 (RED) VS XBOX 360 (60GB)

which one is the best and has good uses?
    dont know which one

9 Comments

xbox 360 hands down unless you travel around a lot then psp might be better

They're incomparable imo.

One's for gaming on the move, the other is the greatest games console ever made (apart from the dreamcast).

And yes, I have a ps3.

Banned

grex9101;5130391

They're incomparable imo.One's for gaming on the move, the other is the … They're incomparable imo.One's for gaming on the move, the other is the greatest games console ever made (apart from the dreamcast).And yes, I have a ps3.

you keep your 360 in a backpack? :thinking: :w00t:

grex9101;5130391

They're incomparable imo.One's for gaming on the move, the other is the … They're incomparable imo.One's for gaming on the move, the other is the greatest games console ever made (apart from the dreamcast).And yes, I have a ps3.

:? what have you done...prepare for the infiltration of the sonyboys...

I have an xbox and a ps3. I would say out of them two which I agree not very comparable, I would go with a xbox.

bykergrove;5130407

you keep your 360 in a backpack? :thinking: :w00t:

lol!

cbryanp;5130408

:? what have you done...prepare for the infiltration of the sonyboys...

I'm immune. I have a ps3, and KNOW how crap they are :-D

brawlzzz;5130450

arghh i like the looks of the psp man but i dont know if the xbox will … arghh i like the looks of the psp man but i dont know if the xbox will break and break and break

get one of the latest ones (jasper - i think it is now) and it will be no more unreliable than a ps3. 3year warranty as well

brawlzzz;5130450

arghh i like the looks of the psp man but i dont know if the xbox will … arghh i like the looks of the psp man but i dont know if the xbox will break and break and break

There covered by 3 year RRoD warranty.

I have a very old one, seems very stable.

grex9101;5130391

+1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1929
      3. love affairs1547
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767273

See more discussions