PSP

Found 3rd Sep 2010
Can anyone help with psp issues after custom firmware install...................
Thanks

Chuf

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
5 Comments

what are the issues?

Which PSP model, & which version of System Software did it have before you added the custom firmware?

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

thanks for the responces.........i have 5.50 with promethus homebrew loaded which all installed fine........
then i downloaded some *wink* iso files which go through all the start up on the game but when it gets to press the start button it does nothing??
so i am at a loss i have some other games that work fine with iso but others dont if anyone can give me a heads up would be great

maybe it's the iso file? i.e. that iso file was created for a lower cfw.

umm i don't think iv'e heard of promethus. are u running 5.50 genx?
Edited by: "Guyver" 3rd Sep 2010

Original Poster

[quote=Guyver]maybe it's the iso file? i.e. that iso file was created for a lover cfw.umm i don't think iv'e heard of promethus. are u running 5.50 genx?[/quote
Ummm i went to psphacks and upgraded my slim to 5.50 then installed prometheus 5.50 cfw
it runs alot of games like ironman2, avatar, indianjones legoland but when i load ben10 it goes through all the start up and gets to press start, pressing start does nothing i have to press home and quit the game..................
Post a comment
@
    Text