PSP Battery

Just bought a new 3600 PSP battery for my PSP as I'm going on a long journey next week. I charged it overnight and switched it on this morning. The battery info said 100% and 10 hours. After playing 14 holes on Tiger Woods the PSP said the battery was dead and switched off. Any ideas what's wrong - is the battery faulty?

If it is a faulty battery, does anyone know where I can purchase another one quickly and reasonably priced as I won't have time to get it posted to me

5 Comments

most batteries need a few charging cycles to be at their full capacity

is it from ebay or deal extreme? or is it basically some hong kong rip off? they are usually well below their listed rating and often dont last half the time of a genuine battery

Original Poster

It's from ebay. It's not official Sony one though which makes me think it might be dodgy. has anyone bought one of these 3600 ones before? It says it will double the amount of battery time, but do they really work?

Also, how long of continuous playing games or watching films can it typically run for?

buzzman;6476819

It's from ebay. It's not official Sony one though which makes me think it … It's from ebay. It's not official Sony one though which makes me think it might be dodgy. has anyone bought one of these 3600 ones before? It says it will double the amount of battery time, but do they really work?Also, how long of continuous playing games or watching films can it typically run for?

varies wildly from battery to battery tbh.

Original Poster

shanecr;6476838

varies wildly from battery to battery tbh.

But longer than 3/4 quarters of a 30 min game though?!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846092
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    3. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213601

See more discussions