Groups

PSP Charging Problems!

Just dug out my PSP for a quick go, and it wont charge! It had no charge in it and so I stuck on to charge but it wont hold anything, though it does work when plugged in!? Whats the problem, any ideas?!?! Thanks!

7 Comments

your battery's goosed?

is there a way to borrow someone else's battery to identify whether its a psp charging problem or your battery possibly dying?

Original Poster

i guess i'll have to do that, havent really used it much since i got it thats the annoyin thing! out of warranty too! :x

steveuk;2733339

i guess i'll have to do that, havent really used it much since i got it … i guess i'll have to do that, havent really used it much since i got it thats the annoyin thing! out of warranty too! :x

i bet... well i hope it's just your battery, far cheaper than fixing the more serious charging issues.

Original Poster

grex9101;2733429

i bet... well i hope it's just your battery, far cheaper than fixing the … i bet... well i hope it's just your battery, far cheaper than fixing the more serious charging issues.

just tried charger without the battery in and it comes on fine, so looks like i need a new battery, where can i get them cheap? or whats the general sorta price!? thanks for advice!

steveuk;2733599

just tried charger without the battery in and it comes on fine, so looks … just tried charger without the battery in and it comes on fine, so looks like i need a new battery, where can i get them cheap? or whats the general sorta price!? thanks for advice!

have a look ]here they dont last as long as the originals but great for a replacement

might be worth reading the reviews to see which ones best

Buy a couple and keep one as a spare

i had the same problem, a new battery from dealextreme sorted it - can't rememer which i used but it was the cheapest one. 8 months on and still going strong

Original Poster

butters786;2733736

i had the same problem, a new battery from dealextreme sorted it - can't … i had the same problem, a new battery from dealextreme sorted it - can't rememer which i used but it was the cheapest one. 8 months on and still going strong

cheers, hadnt thought of them!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3971665
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2342
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1929
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)410

See more discussions