Groups

PSP Custom Firmware

Need some help. Was up to date on all this stuff but seemed to have slipped behind the times lol. Currently got 3.40 OE i believe (DarkAlex) on my fat psp. Was wondering is there a newer version out? Also can you use the newer versions which have m33 written next to them? If we cant talk about it on the forum sorry!!! PM me and talk there.

Thanks for the help

12 Comments

My niece has 3.71 M33-2 on hers, it doesn't mean that much to me.

Hers was modded last week.

i think you can go as far as 3.90 m33 2 custom now

i unbrick them for people and i load m33 3.71 i dont know much about it but seems brill to me xx

modoc;1810880

i think you can go as far as 3.90 m33 2 custom now

Thats the latest firmware for the time being i am still using 3.71 m33 on my own psp
    but i have updated my two sons psp's upto 3.90 m33 2
    here is a good ]site to keep an eye on the latest releases for the psp

thesaint;1810828

My niece has 3.71 M33-2 on hers, it doesn't mean that much to me.Hers was … My niece has 3.71 M33-2 on hers, it doesn't mean that much to me.Hers was modded last week.

Is it all going good (the saint)

imortal;1811020

Thats the latest firmware for the time being i am still using 3.71 m33 on … Thats the latest firmware for the time being i am still using 3.71 m33 on my own psp but i have updated my two sons psp's upto 3.90 m33 2 here is a good ]site to keep an eye on the latest releases for the psp Is it all going good (the saint)

Yep

I am on it all the time, I was supposed to give it back to her the same day you did it for me.

Bad Uncle. :whistling:

thesaint;1811199

Yep :)I am on it all the time, I was supposed to give it back to her the … Yep :)I am on it all the time, I was supposed to give it back to her the same day you did it for me.Bad Uncle. :whistling:

You will have to get one fof yourself (but yes they are very good) :-D

Assuming you want to upgrade to 3.90M33 you will 1st have to get to 3.52M33 with update 3 or 4 , the way i did it was to go from 3.40oe to 3.52M33 , then update that to 3.52M33-3 then to 3.90M33

can someone convince me about the psp .
    i have it modded but can't really find what to do with it now
    have a couple of games but still not chuffed to pieces about it comparing it to the ds
    many thanks

jasonrat;1811452

can someone convince me about the psp . i have it modded but can't really … can someone convince me about the psp . i have it modded but can't really find what to do with it nowhave a couple of games but still not chuffed to pieces about it comparing it to the dsmany thanks

Why do you want convincing ? Some people dont like it compared to the ds , personally i prefer the more advanced graphics on the psp and the fact i have a lovely wide screen to watch movies on at work.

i dont know maybe i am missing something
    twas hinking of hints and tips

crunch;1811489

i have a lovely wide screen to watch movies on at work.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00335/ed_imgSNN2923AA_265_335308a.jpg

billyX;1811556

Maybe im riding my luck but i do work in a very relaxed enviroment :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions