Groups

PSP custom firmware

Ok, been out of the PSP loop for quite some time, my boy has V5 on there at the moment, but a couple of new games he wanted arent working so it seems it's time for another update.

What is the latest or "best" one to use at mo?

I have pandora and all that stuff, but any info or links etc (feel free to pm them too) would be great, cant even remember the site i used to get it all from...

11 Comments

Scarily my firmware is even older. Help us get back in the loop HUKD friends

Original Poster

ok, it looks like v.5.50 PSPGEN which ish on its second update already...

But i could be wrong..

Banned

what are the games? Mine is a year out of date but all the latest games still work fine that I have tried

Original Poster

csiman;6249628

what are the games? Mine is a year out of date but all the latest games … what are the games? Mine is a year out of date but all the latest games still work fine that I have tried

soul caliber tis one.. not even checked with umdgen what version it needs lol, gimme a sec

Don't you have DA firmware? 5.00 m33-6?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6249661

Don't you have DA firmware? 5.00 m33-6?

It's on m33-5

Original Poster

Does m33-6 play games that need higher then?

DudeyGeeza;6249700

Does m33-6 play games that need higher then?

Really doubt it. Some games can't be played and you need to wait for dark alex to release newer firmware, happened with G.I Joe

Original Poster

exactly why i didnt bother with the 5.0 m33-6 when i saw a 5.5 out..

DudeyGeeza;6249797

exactly why i didnt bother with the 5.0 m33-6 when i saw a 5.5 out..

5.5 isn't dark alex's right?

Original Poster

Met-Cast;6249829

5.5 isn't dark alex's right?

no it's not dude, but im using that now and will switch to a DA one when he gets round to doin one..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1833
      2. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2733
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191353
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2974

See more discussions