Groups

PSP Custom Firmware help

Hi

have just bought a PSP Slim (PSP2006) it has Custom firmware 3.6 M33

Firstly, how can i upgrade to the latest version of custom firmware?

Secondly, where do i put the backup versions of games on the memory card.

Does anyone know any good tutuorials for a first step into PSP Homebrew?

11 Comments

Original Poster

casparwhite;3934525

http://forums.maxconsole.net/forumdisplay.php?f=78

Thanks

i'll take a look at it now!

Original Poster

Have had a look at that, any chance you can help me, by telling me how to change the firmware from 3.6 to 5?

Thanks

Personally, I would just buy a Pandora battery and Magic memory stick, probably cost you around £10.

Original Poster

ive got a pandora battery which i bought from dealextreme. what do i do next?

do i just copy the files onto the memory stick?

Banned

i can help jus email me

Banned

hasanaat8794;3938831

i can help jus email me

hello.....

and goodbye!!

anyways how did you go mate did you work it out?

If you need to update to 5.04 m33 then the easiest way, as reviously mentioned is via a Pandora battery, you already have that, so all you needd to do is create a DC 7 memory card, if you get the program " PSP PAndora Deluxe" this will create the memory stick on your PC, take a look over at Exophase for the prog, the Sony files will have to be downloaded elsewhere as I don't think exophase host them and am not to sure about linking to anything that could be deemed dubious as of the new rules regarding Pandora batteries, I know your not allowed to sell/ trde/ buy them, but are we not allowed to talk about them either?
    While we are on the subject it would also appear that there has been yet another break through in PSP hacking, they have discovered a way of getting user mode homebrew (nothing major, doesnt give kernal access, so no cfw or downgraders.....yet!!)
    All starting to get a bit intresting again

Mike..

MikeBeaver;3951363

If you need to update to 5.04 m33 then the easiest way, as reviously … If you need to update to 5.04 m33 then the easiest way, as reviously mentioned is via a Pandora battery, you already have that, so all you needd to do is create a DC 7 memory card, if you get the program " PSP PAndora Deluxe" this will create the memory stick on your PC, take a look over at Exophase for the prog, the Sony files will have to be downloaded elsewhere as I don't think exophase host them and am not to sure about linking to anything that could be deemed dubious as of the new rules regarding Pandora batteries, I know your not allowed to sell/ trde/ buy them, but are we not allowed to talk about them either?While we are on the subject it would also appear that there has been yet another break through in PSP hacking, they have discovered a way of getting user mode homebrew (nothing major, doesnt give kernal access, so no cfw or downgraders.....yet!!)All starting to get a bit intresting again :pMike..

Any idea where can i get one of those batteries??? :whistling:

Fresitauk;4189358

Any idea where can i get one of those batteries??? :whistling:

Dealextreme

]http://www1.dealextreme.com/productimages/sku_12472_1.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510