Expired

PSP Deals @ Argos

Found 20th Nov 2008
Is this the best deal for a Psp Console?
It comes with accessory kit and Buzz game, thought there would be a price drop somewhere, any ideas?

argos.co.uk/web…%3E

PSP Slim and Lite - Black. 568/2832 * £129.99

6 Comments

Don't know if it helps or not but in my local Currys (Beverley, East Yorkshire) they had white PSP's on the shelf at £69.99 on Monday of this week.

they had the silver psp slim and lite in argos this week for £109.99, plus they gave you a £10 argos vouchers as well. so worked out £100 for just the console.

for £130 for this deal is not a good deal i think. as you can get the game for probably around £10 elsewhere and a similar accessory pack for around £5.

Saben;3514225

Don't know if it helps or not but in my local Currys (Beverley, East … Don't know if it helps or not but in my local Currys (Beverley, East Yorkshire) they had white PSP's on the shelf at £69.99 on Monday of this week.

I would suspect these PSP consoles were the "Phat & Heavy" models (reference "PSP-1003") rather than the "Slim & Lite" ("PSP-2003") at Argos.

The price of these two models will steadily decrease in the coming weeks due to the recent release of the newer "Slim & Brite" model ("PSP-3003").

BFN,

fp.

Original Poster

Thanks guys for the advice, will carry on looking.

Dont think this was supposed to be a deal, i think the OP was enquiring about whether it was a good deal or not!!
If not its getting extremely cold in here

supermod

homer_213;3514567

Dont think this was supposed to be a deal, i think the OP was enquiring … Dont think this was supposed to be a deal, i think the OP was enquiring about whether it was a good deal or not!!If not its getting extremely cold in here

I agree, after reading OP comments, so I'm moving this to Deal Requests. Any problems use the red report triangle http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif at top left

Post a comment
@
    Text