Found 30th Jul 2008
Trying to fix a psp broken screen for a freind.
They said i could buy it for 25, and then i was thinking i could use the replacement service.

Is it worth it?
If i can get a confirmed swap should i?

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
12 Comments

its easy to swap the screen only about £16 from dealextreme sony wont replace it if the screen is broke or the warrenty seal is damaged

is it the phat psp or the slim

yes its worth £25

Original Poster

It's a phat, i was considering saying i was a usb fault, you can't see it broken switched off.

spobby;2637462

It's a phat, i was considering saying i was a usb fault, you can't see it … It's a phat, i was considering saying i was a usb fault, you can't see it broken switched off.

:thumbsup:might as well give it a try but remmember it is all tracked so if they do discover the cracked screen they might charge you £65

Original Poster

imortal;2637583

:thumbsup:might as well give it a try but remmember it is all tracked so … :thumbsup:might as well give it a try but remmember it is all tracked so if they do discover the cracked screen they might charge you £65

Can't i say it got damaged in transit?

spobby;2637604

Can't i say it got damaged in transit?

Might be worth a try:whistling:

Original Poster

New problem, psp can't be taken buy them as its japanese, what should i do, do i not buy it for 15, or buy it and sell it on here. or buy and replace screen?

Original Poster

bump.

spobby;2640099

New problem, psp can't be taken buy them as its japanese, what should i … New problem, psp can't be taken buy them as its japanese, what should i do, do i not buy it for 15, or buy it and sell it on here. or buy and replace screen?

i replace psp screens all the time it only takes around 5 minutes now i am used to it

They replaced mine with a cracked screen no problem at all, sent it next day by courier just had to prove purchase

Ill buy it from u for £20 lol.

Original Poster

Tatey;2640849

Ill buy it from u for £20 lol.

No thanks
kate50dadford;2640846

They replaced mine with a cracked screen no problem at all, sent it next … They replaced mine with a cracked screen no problem at all, sent it next day by courier just had to prove purchase

Mines japanese they have to been uk or europe

spobby;2640861

No thanks :)Mines japanese they have to been uk or europe

Oh right sorry!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G813
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…57
    3. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…11
    4. Samsung S8+ Wireless Charger Recommendations614

See more discussions