Groups

psp downloads

does anyone know where i can get these from for a memory card.
    my son spends a lot of time in hospital and would rather have all games in one place.
    he and i would be very grateful.
    thank you
    jennie

8 Comments

First of all does he have a firmware-hacked psp?

They wont work without that.

Original Poster

i think he has.
    he has a memory card with games on that he plays.

[url]www.pspiso.com[/url]

]bitsoup.org
    or any good torrent site, or newsgroup!

on the subject of this were can i get these memory cards from or is it just the ones you get with the psp?

allstar2;1496907

on the subject of this were can i get these memory cards from or is it … on the subject of this were can i get these memory cards from or is it just the ones you get with the psp?

Too many places to list really its just a memory stick pro duo, try [url]www.play.com[/url] for a start, but avoid ebay as 90% of them are fakes, which either dont work properly or are not the size you think they are!!

I've ordered my last 2 memory cards from play.com and they both arrived within 2-3 days of ordering.

Also, their own brand I find to be just as good as the more expensive makes.

hello

i have psp 1.5 firmware i bought from svp, i have no idea what software i have to instal to play games can anyone point me in right direction
    thx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat77752
      2. Your favourite member of the Labour shadow cabinet is .....34
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886408
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553789

See more discussions