Groups

psp firmware advice needed please

OK, my dad has a psp running firmware 3(something lol i cannot remember)i bought my nephew a psp the other day off here it has the newest version on ,is there a way i can update my dads psp to the lastest version by using the files on the newer psp memory card ?im waiting on a 8gb memory card being delivered so any help would be great thanks

5 Comments

That should work, no problem, you're not talking about custom firmware, are you?

Original Poster

Abvance;3404112

That should work, no problem, you're not talking about custom firmware, … That should work, no problem, you're not talking about custom firmware, are you?

[COLOR="Magenta"]yes i am :oops:[/COLOR]

shacal;3404219

[COLOR="Magenta"]yes i am :oops:[/COLOR]

The memory card on the PSP you bought is unlikely to have the files to convert your dad's.

You also need a Pandora battery to force the PSP into "Service Mode".

Original Poster

thesaint;3404805

The memory card on the PSP you bought is unlikely to have the files to … The memory card on the PSP you bought is unlikely to have the files to convert your dad's.You also need a Pandora battery to force the PSP into "Service Mode".

[COLOR="Magenta"]I don`t understand these things!:oops:my dad`s psp already has custom firmware on i wanted to try and take it up to custom firmware 5 :oops::thinking:[/COLOR]

shacal;3406587

[COLOR="Magenta"]I don`t understand these things!:oops:my dad`s psp … [COLOR="Magenta"]I don`t understand these things!:oops:my dad`s psp already has custom firmware on i wanted to try and take it up to custom firmware 5 :oops::thinking:[/COLOR]

If he has CFW 3.80 M-33 or above, he can do it via the "Network Update" in the XMB (Menu).
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1934
      2. What would be HELL to you?2225
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions