PSP Free games?

The wife got me a psp for xmas and i was suppose to get 10 free games with it, done what was required what i had to do to receive them but still not heard a thing.
Supposedly i was suppose to receive an email from them with a code or something but heard nothing. Anyone had the same problem and anyone know who to contact regarding this?

8 Comments

If it's a PSPGO you need to tell wifey to take it back the shop and buy you a real PSP.

Original Poster

Mallinersha

If it's a PSPGO you need to tell wifey to take it back the shop and buy … If it's a PSPGO you need to tell wifey to take it back the shop and buy you a real PSP.

Aye its a PSPGO, id rather have a psp but didnt want to upset the wife by saying lol

Hi there are lots of postings on the Internet of people still waiting for their codes.
You might be best contacting Sony.Their contact detail page is below if that's any help.
Sony contact details

Edited by: "summerjoo" 14th Mar 2011

Original Poster

summerjoo

Hi there are lots of postings on the Internet of people still waiting for … Hi there are lots of postings on the Internet of people still waiting for their codes.You might be best contacting Sony.Their contact detail page is below if that's any help.Sony contact details

Cheers summerjoo ive emailed them so lets see what happens

check your email's junk box if you didn't already just to be sure.

It took a few weeks for mine to come but no where near as long as yours.

FYI: Member Debs666 was waiting for around a month...

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…075 ]

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. sky q is it a good deal?55
    2. Speccing a gaming pc37
    3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
    4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions