15 Comments

we bought the go and had probs with it down loading x

Original Poster

nah I intend to get my games off of a pirate ship so that wont be a problem

Original Poster

the games that is

can the go be hacked?!

Original Poster

cana fish swim we aint allowed to talk to much about that on here but it is wide open now

Edited by: "zackariah" 5th Jan 2011

Banned

super_leeds_86

can the go be hacked?!

Not yet but I think a hack may be round the corner.

Original Poster

yes it is totally open which is why im wondering if I should get one and get rid of the 3000

Edited by: "zackariah" 5th Jan 2011

Banned

I stand corrected then.

Original Poster

No biggie it was only opened up on monday but what to do? get the new flashy but smaller go or stick with the bigger screen of the 3000

got a link of how to do it. Would get a PSP go if it was hacked, PS1 classics and PSP games on the internal storage, it would be perfect for retro playstation goodness on flights/travelling!

EDIT: Just looked. PSP Go all the way, 16GB internal storage plus memory card, no need for UMD's at all.
Edited by: "super_leeds_86" 5th Jan 2011

Original Poster

Original Poster

super_leeds_86

got a link of how to do it. Would get a PSP go if it was hacked, PS1 … got a link of how to do it. Would get a PSP go if it was hacked, PS1 classics and PSP games on the internal storage, it would be perfect for retro playstation goodness on flights/travelling!EDIT: Just looked. PSP Go all the way, 16GB internal storage plus memory card, no need for UMD's at all.

Yeah thats what I was thinking but what about the screen size have you used both

zackariah

Yeah thats what I was thinking but what about the screen size have you … Yeah thats what I was thinking but what about the screen size have you used both

I love the form factor of the go, yes smaller screen and it might be an issue on really text heavy RPG's but for other games such as GT it's fine.

My iPhone 4 screen is alot better by some considerable margin but different devices

Original Poster

and the controls better ot worse than the 3000. I had the 1000 before getting the 3000 and I think the controls on that where more sturdy. In fact the whole machine felt stronger - less plastic.

Original Poster

im gonna pop down to the local CEX and see if they will let me have go one one of theres
Post a comment
@
    Text