Expired

Psp go sold for £100

20 replies
Found 14th Jun 2011
So happy just had to post it lol. . Makes a good start for my ps vita fund. . Anyone else think the go is a fairly good console just never had the games priced right for it. . I think download games should be cheaper across the whole bunch of consoles.

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
20 Comments

sure it wasnt 10.00?

Ruscoe21

sure it wasnt 10.00?

i lold.

magicbeans

i lold.

It just had to be done

where did u sell it, eBay?

Anyone else think the go is a fairly good console just never had the … Anyone else think the go is a fairly good console just never had the games priced right for it.

http://chaoticsignal.com/sizer/510/510/image/facepalm/facepalm_picard.jpg

Original Poster

Ruscoe21

where did u sell it, eBay?

On Gumtree well pleased with the price as trading in i would of only got £45.00 if i was lucky lol

mugged off. saw them in cex today for £85 i think lol

I hope it's legit,i keep hearing about dodgy people on Gumtree.

kev_u8701r

On Gumtree well pleased with the price as trading in i would of only got … On Gumtree well pleased with the price as trading in i would of only got £45.00 if i was lucky lol

Gumtree always seem like a good bet. No listing fees, they dont take a cut from final price and usually no postage. Good job.

I orderded the Vita, but not sure im gunna use it. I might sell it and wait till it drops to about £160 for the WiFi version.

Original Poster

deb8z

I hope it's legit,i keep hearing about dodgy people on Gumtree.

Gumtree is ace no listing fees. . No postal fees. . Walk away if you want at anytime. . Be careful though i always bring someone else when meeting someone from online. . Also make it a public place like a busy ikea car park lol

Original Poster

t0mm

mugged off. saw them in cex today for £85 i think lol

Yeah he even asked me where do u buy the games from

heh, did they pay with paypal per chance?, this could be a good thread.

splatsplatsplat

heh, did they pay with paypal per chance?, this could be a good thread.

I daren't ask lol

Bookmarked for lols

I keep expecting him to come back and say it's ok he paid Paypal and he's collected it already.

Original Poster

I only deal in cold hard cash while on Gumtree.

deb8z

I keep expecting him to come back and say it's ok he paid Paypal and he's … I keep expecting him to come back and say it's ok he paid Paypal and he's collected it already.

kev_u8701r

I only deal in cold hard cash while on Gumtree.

Phew

kev_u8701r

Gumtree is ace no listing fees. . No postal fees. . Walk away if you want … Gumtree is ace no listing fees. . No postal fees. . Walk away if you want at anytime. . Be careful though i always bring someone else when meeting someone from online. . Also make it a public place like a busy ikea car park lol

Petrol station forcourt is my meeting place for gumtree or ebay pick ups.... CCTV everywhere, plus I know the people who own it !
Edited by: "RickT" 14th Jun 2011

take a note detector pen with you and tell them your gonna check the money at the meet, if they suddenly cant make it, well......

RickT

Petrol station forcourt is my meeting place for gumtree or ebay pick … Petrol station forcourt is my meeting place for gumtree or ebay pick ups.... CCTV everywhere, plus I know the people who own it !

Where do you meet when you're dealing in mass amounts of fire?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?47
    2. Driving anxiety.1923
    3. Best place to load vouchers for Black Friday for 4k tv33
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed430

See more discussions