Groups

PSP help

Okay, I ordered a PSP Slim & Lite last night and should come tuesday.

Just wondering if its possible with the S&L to downgrade the firmware to play backups?
    or by doing it any way to play backups?

8 Comments

Yeah can be done, do a search on google, I was going to buy one a while back and found a site that told you how to do it, cant remember the name of it now, maybe psphacks.com or something like that?

Hi mate,

When you get your psp, Log onto [url]www.psp-hacks.com[/url] and go onto the live chat. Lots of people there are very helpful. I think it's only possible to downgrade the S & L with pandoras battery, not 100% sure though ;-)

Jack

Original Poster

Is that a firmware downgrade?

Original Poster

Thanks How much is Pandoras battery?

t0mm;1451333

Thanks How much is Pandoras battery?

You really need to know someone who has a psp already running custom firmware. You then need a spare battery to make a pandora battery. Be careful though. Not all batteries are able to be turned into a pandora battery.

Original Poster

I've read how to do it with the wire.

Would I need an official sony battery or oculd i buy a cheap one?

some guy on here was offering his for free just pay postage cant rememba the thread.

Original Poster

Ahh, it'd be great if you could find it for me!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…46
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3321191
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?1626
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October1326

See more discussions