Groups

PSP help

i changed the firmware on my friends psp with the pandora battery etc....now when i press home you cant chose yes or no etc, the games freeze, its completly messed up ...and i sold the pandora battery after i did it. any advice? thanks in advance

11 Comments

have you got a modded PSP?

ey up taz. does every game freeze completely? i have found that a couple of games will freeze on loading but i pressed the select button on the main xmb screen and changed the umd iso mode. that sorted out loading problems for me

Original Poster

geoneo123;2538780

have you got a modded PSP?

nope, just this one

you get the ipod?

Original Poster

donnydude;2538790

ey up taz. does every game freeze completely? i have found that a couple … ey up taz. does every game freeze completely? i have found that a couple of games will freeze on loading but i pressed the select button on the main xmb screen and changed the umd iso mode. that sorted out loading problems for me

ill have a look at that cheers

Original Poster

iso legasy or whatever donny?

tazandsaz;2538855

iso legasy or whatever donny?

what what?
    near the bottom of the m33 vsh menu umd iso mode - change that to sony np9660 or just experiment, but that works for me

Original Poster

had a go on a game and it didnt freeze...but still cant press the home button and make a selection

Original Poster

changed it...game seems to play ok..but still cant select anything when pressing home...wtf

I don't think I've come across not being able to use the home button. I'm assuming you mean in order to quit a game completely?

Original Poster

donnydude;2539110

I don't think I've come across not being able to use the home button. I'm … I don't think I've come across not being able to use the home button. I'm assuming you mean in order to quit a game completely?

yep...just doesnt work....

what ver did you put on it? if its an older firmware then try putting a newer one on, you don't need the pandora to do that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826349
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7051338
      4. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?1110

See more discussions