Groups

PSP Help???

Hi, my parents have bought my partner a PSP for xmas and i've seen on a thread on here about Sony Pro duo's???
    Could anyone tell me what these are for and if they are needed please??
    If so where is the cheapest place she can buy one from?

Rep for any advice.

Thanks,

6 Comments

There are a few threads that are about - MyMemory / Play are about the cheapest.

4GB are about £9.99 del
    8GB are £19.99 del

There is an adapter you can get from dealextreme for about £2.70 and you can then use microsd cards which are cheaper - 8GB is about £9.99

Search under the merchants for the above to find the deals - I can point you in the right direction if you can't find them

Edit: They are used storing / Game saves / MP3's / Videos etc - The bigger they are the more can be stored. For the difference in price I'd get a bigger one.

One thing to look for is MagicGate Supported as that is required for some files - The Lexar 8GB is ok from MyMemory if you don't want to go the adapter route - Have used Kingston / Transcend cards with one ok

Here is the post on the adapter I mentioned - Will take about a week to arrive if you go for one

hotukdeals.com/ite…-c/

basically the pro duo is a memory card you will need one if you want to save your progress in any game or to store media, avi pictures or mp3 files to use on the psp

Original Poster

So does anyone know the cheapest place to get one from? I mean in store shop as will need before xmas. Have looked on argos but not sure where else. Anyone?

You can still order online - You may just have to order special delivery - MyMemory the cut off for standard was yesterday but you can order special delievery up to 22nd - Not sure what the extra is but will probably be cheaper than buying instore.

Amazon might be another route using special delivery but you might want to buy from them rather than a Market Seller to be sure and also avoid fake cards

great thread for this here by thesaint
    hotukdeals.com/for…419

you dont need one straight away, I would wait till after christmas if you cant get one online before.
    In store prices are silly!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1218
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2033
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767396
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28106

See more discussions