Found 17th Mar 2009
Hi my psp which is only 2 months old has stopped playing games and umd's,has anyone got any ideas on whats wrong.And has anyone got the telephone numper for sony as I heard that they will exchange faulty ones.
thanks..

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
9 Comments

if its only 2 months old then its under warranty, take it back to the shop.

Original Poster

bought from argos,do not do a exchange just give you sony phone number but its a long way from me so asking here 4 number.cheers

oh i see, but you warranty is with them not playstation, they need to deal with it not you.

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;4661814

Here you go : … Here you go : :thumbsup:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/138534/free-replacement-psp-or-ps3-for-you/

Thank-you so much for your help

Original Poster

wickedteen;4661843

oh i see, but you warranty is with them not playstation, they need to … oh i see, but you warranty is with them not playstation, they need to deal with it not you.

They dont though.thanks for your reply .appreciated:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks all they are delivering a new one tomorrow.Minted cheers

Im buying a psp off ebay, but the buttons are dodgey... think i can do this, and they replace it??...

what info did they ask.. did you need to prove you was the original owner.. dod they replace like for like.. not a psp2000 for a psp3000?

Original Poster

Kandiman1983;4666120

Im buying a psp off ebay, but the buttons are dodgey... think i can do … Im buying a psp off ebay, but the buttons are dodgey... think i can do this, and they replace it??...what info did they ask.. did you need to prove you was the original owner.. dod they replace like for like.. not a psp2000 for a psp3000?

they ask the number that is on the side of the psp,asked where and when you bought (you could say argos and at christmas because argos will not exchange).they replace like for like,mine was a silver psp 2003 and I got a silver psp2003 in exchange.good luck Paul.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What stereo cable is this? (Please click to view image)11
    2. Driving anxiety.2947
    3. Best phone for spec- canada and uk?22
    4. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop46

See more discussions