Groups

PSP help needed please

Can the slim and lite PSP's be up/down graded to play games from the memory stick?

6 Comments

yeah they can mate

I have my on custom firmware (although am trying to seel it lol)

Original Poster

allstar2;1738258

yeah they can mate I have my on custom firmware (although am trying to … yeah they can mate I have my on custom firmware (although am trying to seel it lol)

Nice one, just looking on ebay an i need to get my son one, looking at a white one as my nephew has a black one and he might try to swap it! Wot u recon is a reasonable price, they seem to be going for about £90.

Yes, any PSP can.

The safest and best method (that I know of) is called a "Pandora Battery"

You either buy a special Pandora Battery (]http//ww…8-3) or you can covert a battery to work as a Pandora (slightly more complicated and a 2nd PSP needed.
    This will boot the PSP into service mode.

You then need a Memory Card must be at least 256MB which is Magic Gate Supported (says on it), which you can download the custom firmware and follow some simple instructions to set-up, via connecting the PSP to your PC.

Put both in the PSP and jobs done

is that with the memory card?

if your looking one i have one here (althought its black) & comes with the memory card

hotukdeals.com/ite…vd/

Original Poster

Right guys, ive got my psp and has firmware 3.52 on it. How do i get it to plays games from memory stick. What customised firmware do i need? Cheers

the best way is to do it how crow99 suggested, buy a pandora's battery from amazon, i bought ]this one form an amazon seller for £11.99 and it was dispatched really quickl

You then need to create a magic memory card
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions