Groups

PSP? iPOD? new DSi? Help wanted

Hi all. Needing help again please. My husband has requested somesort of "machine" that he can take with him on long-haul flights on which he can watch films and play games. My daughter seems to think he could have one or the other but not both on one machine. Anyone help? PSP? iPOD? new DSi? Help!!!

7 Comments

psp all the way, its more of a mans console i think that the ds is more for girls. But thats just my opinion

I would have thought the PSP be ideal for that or IPOD Touch, depends on the kinds of games. I imagine that there are more games available for the PSP than the IPOD Touch but the Touch can store so much and is a lot more slimmer and portable. You can play music, videos and games on both.

He should have a look at both of them and see what would suit him best.

My preference would be the PSP also.

StevenA2000_uk;3111064

I would have thought the PSP be ideal for that or IPOD Touch, depends on … I would have thought the PSP be ideal for that or IPOD Touch, depends on the kinds of games. I imagine that there are more games available for the PSP than the IPOD Touch but the Touch can store so much and is a lot more slimmer and portable. You can play music, videos and games on both.He should have a look at both of them and see what would suit him best.My preference would be the PSP also.

And put the right kind of firmware on it and a 8gb memory card load it full and enjoy it for hours the screen is ace for watching movies :-D

PSP! Defo! it's a video player, Games machine, MP3 Player, Photo viewer, Internet etc etc all in one!

and the DSi isnt out till spring next year.

got to be a psp, an all in one package with some great games,

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help, everyone - I've left rep for you all!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553767
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      3. Royal Mil track and trace77
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      5. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111018

See more discussions