Groups

Psp LCD Screen

If i was to buy this screen:
    dealextreme.com/det…217

Would i have to pay import duty, ive never used the site?

9 Comments

You should be fine....I think the duty threshold is £18 odd ??

That screen works out to be around £16....and the site is absolutely fine!

HTH

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;2677330

You should be fine....I think the duty threshold is £18 odd ??That screen … You should be fine....I think the duty threshold is £18 odd ??That screen works out to be around £16....and the site is absolutely fine!HTH

Had to ask as someone else is buying it for me so had to double check. If i did get charged how much would it be?

spobby;2677355

Had to ask as someone else is buying it for me so had to double check. If … Had to ask as someone else is buying it for me so had to double check. If i did get charged how much would it be?

always use dealextreme never paid import tax and i buy like £100's worth at a time :thumbsup:

I have no idea how much it would be if you did get charged....:?

birdyboyuk;2677370

I have no idea how much it would be if you did get charged....:?

17.5% plus a handling/administration fee :whistling:

well its 17.5% vat and a standard admin charge(for the trouble of them having to manually charge you V.A.T ) which is usually 10-15 quid

Original Poster

Grr , well i hope i don't then.

spobby;2677458

Grr , well i hope i don't then.

you defo wont have to. if the value of items is less than £18 then you aren't liable for tax.

h_360;2677973

you defo wont have to. if the value of items is less than £18 then you … you defo wont have to. if the value of items is less than £18 then you aren't liable for tax.

AND if it's a book then I don't think it is taxed regardless of cost. :w00t:

Shima
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. word association Game74044563

See more discussions