game.co.uk/hel…560

To be notified when it comes out and updates of prices etc

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
5 Comments

wts the point there crap if it hasnt got different graphics no point mine just sits in the cupboard and its a 1.5. rather play my ds all day then this. i just use my psp for movies now.

When its out you will know about it. Not worth the spamming from GAME.

my psp works fine, I update it all the time, use it for web browsing too.
do people really trade in perfectly good kit just to get a lighter version?
I heard umd might be stopped being made as they ain't such a hit.

Original Poster

ephellova

my psp works fine, I update it all the time, use it for web browsing … my psp works fine, I update it all the time, use it for web browsing too.do people really trade in perfectly good kit just to get a lighter version?I heard umd might be stopped being made as they ain't such a hit.

umd movies have stopped --sony dnt care about them any more their ficus now si blu ray and the ps3

ephellova

my psp works fine, I update it all the time, use it for web browsing … my psp works fine, I update it all the time, use it for web browsing too.do people really trade in perfectly good kit just to get a lighter version?I heard umd might be stopped being made as they ain't such a hit.

It's not just lighter though - with the existing PSP battery in place you get double the batterylife, faster loading and less noise from the UMD drive. Given those are some of my main annoyances with the current PSP I will seriously consider upgrading.

John
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice811
    2. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th11
    3. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…22
    4. Advice on selling an iPhone?11

See more discussions