Groups
    EXPIRED

Psp memory

Looking for a 2gb or 4gb card, must be genuine. Don't mind used

If anybody knows of any deals pls let me know :thumbsup:

8 Comments

couple of deals with these couple of days ago. Check play for Sandisk 2GB and 4GB, about £20 and £30 respectivly

]http//ww…tml

Official Sony 2gb card for 17.99, it's what I use in my PSP.

Is £2 dearer than Sonys tho if Play still have it for £30 but yeah a nice alternative and Sandisk I've never had a problem with.

are we allowed to post ebay links here???
    cause i bought a 4gb memory card from an ebay power seller for £26.50 with delivery (took about 3 days to arrive)

The problem with Ebay is it has too many fakes on it Can you confirm it's real?

picstop.co.uk are good for all memory cards.

yes i have bought from that guy myself...well he did say next day delivery and it came after a few days with like 5-6 1st class stamps but the memory card was original and worked a charm

atlewis

Is £2 dearer than Sonys tho if Play still have it for £30 but yeah a nice … Is £2 dearer than Sonys tho if Play still have it for £30 but yeah a nice alternative and Sandisk I've never had a problem with.

Totaly agree m8:thumbsup: . The Sandisk is a good brand. There's no point buying s*** cards of ebay, best buy one you know is from one of the decent brands.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions