Expired

PSP Memory Stick - Wanted!

Found 13th Nov 2008
Hi

I'm wanting to buy a Memory Stick/Card for a PSP. Anyonw know of any good deals?

Thanks

5 Comments

For my money, the 8gb stick from mymemory gives the best value for a decent capacity card at the moment. £21.
mymemory.co.uk/Mem…DUO

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

Thanks Ian Orford

Just been on ebay £15.00 delivered!

If anyone can beat this price please post.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me why a SD Card is cheaper then a Memory Stick for a PSP?

I know the Memory Stick is smaller in size!

i would watch ebay for memory cards, some of them are ok, but most are fake. I had one that meant I lost 4 gb of very important stuff that couldn't be replaced.

I too have had some very nice looking 16Gb sticks from ebay that turned out to be fake and corrupted if you put more than 2gb on them. Beware.

Ascot;3451653

Thanks Ian OrfordJust been on ebay £15.00 delivered!If anyone can beat … Thanks Ian OrfordJust been on ebay £15.00 delivered!If anyone can beat this price please post.Thanks.

The ones on Ebay are more than likely be fake ones that will break, lose data, fall apart.
No one is going to beat £15 for an 8GB, so stop the search.

Ascot;3451653

Can anyone tell me why a SD Card is cheaper then a Memory Stick for a … Can anyone tell me why a SD Card is cheaper then a Memory Stick for a PSP?I know the Memory Stick is smaller in size!

They are completely different memory cards altogether. There is no possibility of getting an SD card to fit a PSP. You could get a Micro SD card, and an adaptor. It would cost approx £15 for 8GB.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G23
    2. Where to sell Chinese/Japanese CDs?43
    3. private number11
    4. Is it illegal to sell train tickets?44

See more discussions