EXPIRED

PSP MOD

Banned
Need someone to mod my PSP for me before crimbo, many thanks

15 Comments

Have you thought of doing it yourself ??

dealextreme.com/det…710

Plenty of Forums out there will help you ?

Whats your PSP version ????

Original Poster Banned

no idea its a phat psp tho mate, how easy is it?

very easy, what firmware is it currently running?

Try psp-hacks.com/

Original Poster Banned

the latest i think, 5.04 is it or summit?

gsettle24;3604556

the latest i think, 5.04 is it or summit?

The word 'SUMMIT' at the end of your sentence means I'm officially now out of this conversation :whistling:

Best of Luck !? :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

kevingattaca2;3604746

The word 'SUMMIT' at the end of your sentence means I'm officially now … The word 'SUMMIT' at the end of your sentence means I'm officially now out of this conversation :whistling: Best of Luck !? :whistling:

rite ok mate - do us a favour - dont post comments like this in future and you might find you become a better person, ok, or 'summit' like that

http://weblogs.newsday.com/sports/columnists/jimbaumbach/blog/yawning.jpg

...... Bite me :whistling:

i can do it for you, cost you postage. which is about £2.30 recorded each way. or someone may sell you a battery and card to do it yourself, prob about £12-15

Original Poster Banned

shanecr;3607702

i can do it for you, cost you postage. which is about £2.30 recorded each … i can do it for you, cost you postage. which is about £2.30 recorded each way. or someone may sell you a battery and card to do it yourself, prob about £12-15

many thanks, ive just purchased a battery so need a card now if you have one to sell to me maybe?

Original Poster Banned

kevingattaca2;3607623

...... Bite me :whistling:

Yes mate, well done there, see what you've done. Your actually that sad enough to searh the web for a 'bored' photo and post it on here, then with the words 'Bite me' you've just confirmed to everyone on this site what a complete loser you are Very well done indeed mate

gsettle24;3607928

many thanks, ive just purchased a battery so need a card now if you have … many thanks, ive just purchased a battery so need a card now if you have one to sell to me maybe?

i only have my own magic card, and its not for sale. But get yourself a cheap 512mb and make your own. pretty easy to do. Just be sure to get a genuine magicgate supported card.

Original Poster Banned

ive got a 4gb memory stick pro duo card if thats any good?

Original Poster Banned

can someone walk me thru it tonight plz??

Banned

I see what you've done there mate! maybe if you werent so lazy youd find the instructions by being sad enough to search for a guide or a forum

also with your attitude youd be lucky getting any help , most guides are idiot proof youll be happy to hear

Banned

ave a link for everything that you need you just need to get a memory card
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions