Groups

PSP Phone Real?

There has been rumors for months now of a PSP2 and/or PS Phone of some sort. There is now a picture floating around the internet of what seems a phone with psp controls with a android os.

Joystiq article: joystiq.com/201…il/

11 Comments

think its real-it will also make toast btw

Looks good, hope it's the real thing this time. If they get the price right this might be a release day purchase for me.

Yes it's real.

There was another thread on this today. Think that pic was the one confirmed as a fake as well.

Supermod

There is an article on Bitter Wallet today.

This will just be a ps branded android phone. Not really anything special. Stick winphone7 on this and add wifi gaming to the live games then you have something great.

magicjay1986

There is an article on Bitter Wallet today.

And that DEFINITELY makes it true right?

And yeah I think it's real, looks awfully similar to an Engadget mockup though:
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2010/10/pspphonecompare.jpg

the mockup looks alot better lol

Supermod

Lost Symphonies

And that DEFINITELY makes it true right?And yeah I think it's real, looks … And that DEFINITELY makes it true right?And yeah I think it's real, looks awfully similar to an Engadget mockup though:

Who said it definitely makes it real? I didn't, if that is what you are inferring.

Banned

oh man that is **** hot. any info on release date?

ScRiVs

the mockup looks alot better lol

I personally think so too, it's just a pspgo with a Samsung Captivate (US Phone)

magicjay1986

Who said it definitely makes it real? I didn't, if that is what you are … Who said it definitely makes it real? I didn't, if that is what you are inferring.

It was sarcasm, personally I take Bitterwallet posts with a pinch of salt.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has anyone purchased tickets from ViaGoGo or Seatwave? 138255
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047106
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      4. love affairs1344

See more discussions