Groups

PSP pro duo cards

does any body know whats the max card size a psp can take?

i was told 4GB but ive sen 16GB for sale for the PSP?

dont think the 16gbs are magic gate but should it matter if they work fine and formate to ~ 16GB

thanks in advance

6 Comments

I have an 8GB in mine, I think a 16GB would work, but with some issues but it's not something I would use myself(Price is 3 times as much as a 8GB card).

Edit: 16GB cards are "MagicGate" supported.

Original Poster

thanks, i meant that the 16gb ones i saw (on ebay) doesnt say magic gate on them

Darthballs;2169235

thanks, i meant that the 16gb ones i saw (on ebay) doesnt say magic gate … thanks, i meant that the 16gb ones i saw (on ebay) doesnt say magic gate on them

I would be wary of buying Pro Duo on Ebay.

I purchased a pro duo off ebay n it packed up after 3 days. Theres lots of cheap cards on there, but they,re rubbish!

potboypete;2170504

I purchased a pro duo off ebay n it packed up after 3 days. Theres lots … I purchased a pro duo off ebay n it packed up after 3 days. Theres lots of cheap cards on there, but they,re rubbish!

Welcome to HUKD, you come from the best county in the British Isles.

I try and educate people against buying them from Ebay, but alas, there is none so blind as they who cannot see. :-(

yep its risky buying them on ebay got mine from ebay though and 2 years its still working but falling apart lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1323
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions