Found 25th Oct 2009
I have bought my 2 sons a PSP each for crimbo, but if they want to play together do they both need the same game, or does only one need it?

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
14 Comments

You need 2 games

Original Poster

Wow quick reply! Thank you for that.

Jenny1979x;6683807

Wow quick reply! Thank you for that.

Thats ok

Its very annoying, with xbox me and my bro have to buy a game each when wanting to play online.

Expensive

Original Poster

Starr;6683821

Thats ok :)Its very annoying, with xbox me and my bro have to buy a game … Thats ok :)Its very annoying, with xbox me and my bro have to buy a game each when wanting to play online.Expensive

Yes i can see me buying 2 of each expensive too :roll:

if its not the new go or 3000 models you can crack the frimware and then you can play homebrew games which is much cheaper

Jenny1979x;6683847

Yes i can see me buying 2 of each expensive too :roll:

Should have asked before buying?

The Nintendo DS doesn't require two of each for a lot of multi-player games.

Original Poster

jamespir;6683877

if its not the new go or 3000 models you can crack the frimware and then … if its not the new go or 3000 models you can crack the frimware and then you can play homebrew games which is much cheaper

No idea what models they are, as i bought pre-owned ones from gamestation online.

Original Poster

thesaint;6683889

Should have asked before buying?The Nintendo DS doesn't require two of … Should have asked before buying?The Nintendo DS doesn't require two of each for a lot of multi-player games.

They have NDS already and yes i probably should've asked beforehand lol :thumbsup:

Jenny1979x;6684186

No idea what models they are, as i bought pre-owned ones from gamestation … No idea what models they are, as i bought pre-owned ones from gamestation online.

If you look at the bottom of the console, it will have a number ending in PSP 1003, PSP 2003, or PSP 3003.

thesaint;6683889

Should have asked before buying?The Nintendo DS doesn't require two of … Should have asked before buying?The Nintendo DS doesn't require two of each for a lot of multi-player games.

It's a fantastic feature on the DS and it's great to see many developers supporting it.

John

There's a similar option on the PSP called game sharing (or similar) only some games can do it though.

en.wikipedia.org/wik…mes

Met-Cast;6684576

There's a similar option on the PSP called game sharing (or similar) only … There's a similar option on the PSP called game sharing (or similar) only some games can do it though.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_Portable_Gamesharing_games

yep there are a few games two people can play, tekken is one,

Nope you don't even have to buy one.... cfw

Original Poster

thesaint;6684322

If you look at the bottom of the console, it will have a number ending in … If you look at the bottom of the console, it will have a number ending in PSP 1003, PSP 2003, or PSP 3003.

Sorry for not getinng back sooner, i was waiting for them to be delivered. They both end with PSP 1003.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322855
    2. word association Game74244904
    3. Add one, leave one game54415428
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4176

See more discussions