Found 26th Oct 2008
hi guys

i bought a psp with cracks in the lens of the faceplate over the screen (screen = ok). the psp (other than the cracks) is fine, all working and generally good condition (but used obv). i ordered a new faceplate and plan on fixing it myself sometime this week. if i were to sell the psp (1000/Phat), charger, 2 screen protectors, 1gb memory card, vice city stories, midnight club 3 and fifa 07 - only fifa is boxed - what price should i put on it? Also would investigating and loading a custom firmware onto it increase it's resale value? Or not really?

cheers!

1. Misc
  2. PSP
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PSP
6 Comments

I would guess that it would be worth about £50 - £55.

If it has CFW on it, it will be easier to sell, but don't think it would be worth more.
If it has CFW on it, the games aren't really worth much to a buyer.

Banned

£60 incl games

£70 incl games & CFW

hi, can i ask whre you got the faceplate from? my son has a psp and has cracked the screen, wuld like to replace it if possible, cheers

caggarooney;3298105

hi, can i ask whre you got the faceplate from? my son has a psp and has … hi, can i ask whre you got the faceplate from? my son has a psp and has cracked the screen, wuld like to replace it if possible, cheers

]Deal Extreme

cheers saint

Original Poster

i bought one of these : http://*********.co.uk/FAC…m14

i think i may just fix the faceplate and sell and try for £70 or something close to it .. thanks

what about if i was to sell the games seperately? also will adding custom firmware cost me or is it free to do?

thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415432
    2. What do you see?2936
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769426
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.32

See more discussions