Found 30th Nov 2009
I am looking to replace the screen of my PSP as it has a white dead pixel that is extremeley annoying, and I was wondering if a PSP 3000 screen would work on my PSP 1000 and how much the screen would cost, if not then how much the original screen would cost, thanks and I will give rep to useful answers

9 Comments

I thought white pixels were 'stuck' pixels rather than dead...

There may be a way to unstick it?

Screens are not interchangable between versions. You need the one specific to your version.
Prices on ebay are about 15-20 quid.

Original Poster

OK thanks FoxWolf, rep added, do you know how to unstick the pixels then Flodd

Tib-Z;7053708

OK thanks FoxWolf, rep added, do you know how to unstick the pixels then … OK thanks FoxWolf, rep added, do you know how to unstick the pixels then Flodd

]Google is your best bet...

As far as im concerned 'stuck pixels' and their fixes are a myth, Ive never been able to fix a white pixel myself and never heard of anyone else doing the same, thos programs that flash different colours to 'unstick' it are a load of balls.

would you consider selling as i have mate who is after the original version

iNSOMANiAC;7055408

As far as im concerned 'stuck pixels' and their fixes are a myth, Ive … As far as im concerned 'stuck pixels' and their fixes are a myth, Ive never been able to fix a white pixel myself and never heard of anyone else doing the same, thos programs that flash different colours to 'unstick' it are a load of balls.

+1

iNSOMANiAC;7055408

As far as im concerned 'stuck pixels' and their fixes are a myth, Ive … As far as im concerned 'stuck pixels' and their fixes are a myth, Ive never been able to fix a white pixel myself and never heard of anyone else doing the same, thos programs that flash different colours to 'unstick' it are a load of balls.

I've unstuck them before now... Chalk it down to luck.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Recover WIN 10 on HP Laptop48
    2. Charge Back From A Betting Account55
    3. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed441
    4. Want to sell on DLC ebay33

See more discussions