Groups
    EXPIRED

PSP Slim & Lite - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

I realllllllly really want this PSP.

I don't know if its coming to Europe though so I'd be okay with a Japanese version.

2 Comments

wait for the uk one to be released(honestly i dont think it will be released over here because we dont seem to get many limited editions depends how big the game is, doubtful though) or give Mikebeaver a pm -

hotukdeals.com/ite…l-/

Original Poster

ttsese;2309792

wait for the uk one to be released(honestly i dont think it will be … wait for the uk one to be released(honestly i dont think it will be released over here because we dont seem to get many limited editions depends how big the game is, doubtful though) or give Mikebeaver a pm - http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/197362/b-rand-new-psp-slim-and-lite-final-/

I think he went and sold it on ebay :-(

I had a look on Play about 5minutes ago though and I seen they have it up for £149, but the box looks different. I was hoping we'd get the black box too. Then again though that might just be a temp box, I don't see it on any other UK sites though apart from play

play.com/Gam…tml
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767178
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1951
      3. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…44
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047084

See more discussions