EXPIRED

PSP wanted

My son tells me today that he'd prefer a psp instead of a DS. I've only gone and ordered him a DS-expecting delivery next week!
The cheapest i can find is £129.99, Do any of you know where i can get one cheaper?

11 Comments

how old is your son? i suppose you'll have to return the DS now.

I got a psp 2000 with a 8gb memory card and charger for £100 + P&P if you want

I have loads of games too.

Original Poster

kippy;3613304

how old is your son? i suppose you'll have to return the DS now.

He's 8, i could scream. I'll keep it if i cant find a cheaper psp.

Original Poster

Deen0229;3613309

I got a psp 2000 with a 8gb memory card and charger for £100 + P&P if … I got a psp 2000 with a 8gb memory card and charger for £100 + P&P if you want

What's a psp 2000? Is it the older model? If so no thanks

Its the slim and lite version.

wow that's for me, a big expensive pressie for an 8 year old. hope your credit card is holding up!

not sure if this is any help,,,,i have just ordered a ds with game for £130 from littlewoods direct ,,,used the code i was given which is zg674,,,, if u r a new customer or,,,, zq674 if u already shop with them and it gave me a £50 discount ,,,,cudnt beleive it wud work but it did also the vat reduced ,,,,so got ds and dogs game for £80 wot a bargain ,,,,,,,,so cud try it out then return which ever he decides he doesnt want ,,,,

Original Poster

Deen0229;3613377

Its the slim and lite version.

I would prefer a new one. i will bear yo in mind if i cant find one. Thanks

I could throw in a pandora's battery if you want.
Its the second psp model released not the third one that just came out but people have been complaining about screen problems with the 3000.

Original Poster

kippy;3613390

wow that's for me, a big expensive pressie for an 8 year old. hope your … wow that's for me, a big expensive pressie for an 8 year old. hope your credit card is holding up!

There's not a lot that you can buy for under £100. I want to get him something special as we've bought a quad for his brother which cost a lot more than that!!
I never use a credit card!!!! :-D

Original Poster

stan the man;3613403

not sure if this is any help,,,,i have just ordered a ds with game for … not sure if this is any help,,,,i have just ordered a ds with game for £130 from littlewoods direct ,,,used the code i was given which is zg674,,,, if u r a new customer or,,,, zq674 if u already shop with them and it gave me a £50 discount ,,,,cudnt beleive it wud work but it did also the vat reduced ,,,,so got ds and dogs game for £80 wot a bargain ,,,,,,,,so cud try it out then return which ever he decides he doesnt want ,,,,

Thanks for the tip, i'll give it a go. Rep's been given. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Where can you buy cheap Iphone 7 Plus 128gb from?22
    2. Just got Kodi now what?1125
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?11
    4. Iptv33

See more discussions