PSP will no longer play video using 2 x 8gb Micro SD cards and pro duo adaptor. Any ideas?

Banned 4 replies
Found 21st Jun 2009
Tried using xvid4psp to convert and Imtoo video convertor but just get Unsupported Data under VIDEO.

Are these cards basically a waste of money as just noticed others are reporting they dont work very well.

Any help appreciated

4 Comments

Not sure about the conversion software you're using but I use psp video 9 and it works ok. Once got an unsupported file message but just deleted it and copied the same file across and it worked this time.

Original Poster Banned

teerex;5703141

Not sure about the conversion software you're using but I use psp video 9 … Not sure about the conversion software you're using but I use psp video 9 and it works ok. Once got an unsupported file message but just deleted it and copied the same file across and it worked this time.

thanks but I had the wrong setting on xvid4psp (PSP rather than PSP AVC).

give it a go. Its 3 times quicker than video9 with the same results.

csiman;5703955

thanks but I had the wrong setting on xvid4psp (PSP rather than PSP … thanks but I had the wrong setting on xvid4psp (PSP rather than PSP AVC).give it a go. Its 3 times quicker than video9 with the same results.

Ok, will try it. pspvideo 9 is quite slow I admit but the quality is superb. If xvid4psp is as good video quality in less time then I'm sold. :-D

Original Poster Banned

teerex;5712229

Ok, will try it. pspvideo 9 is quite slow I admit but the quality is … Ok, will try it. pspvideo 9 is quite slow I admit but the quality is superb. If xvid4psp is as good video quality in less time then I'm sold. :-D

let me know what you think. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Wireless earphones57
    2. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?44
    3. Jd sports11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent33

See more discussions